Pages

Monday 9 March 2020

Who Do I Admire

Ideas;
She shares her life
Shes helps people 
Shes really nice

An Admirable Person:
My deepest admire is My Bests Friend Eva, I admire her and look up to her because she does really well in her education, she puts others in need before herself, she has a heart that no other person has, she puts her family before everyone and looks after her little ones, Faith and Jenny. She loves to play sports and shes really good too. She has a lovely house with a lovely family and one day she will be in university learning new things and becoming a great person through out the years. Shes gonna have a lovely future and a lovely life if she carry's on doing good things. Shes really nice and I really hope others would be like her cause she knows how to understand other peoples pain, And that's what I love about and that's why I admire her the most. Shes a really great person and she will do well in her years as growing up.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Precious,
    Eva has lots of amazing qualities as a friend - can you share a story about a time when Eva was able to help you or one of her other friends?

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Precious would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video