Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Tāne Mahuta

TANE MAHUTA THE MAORI SON:

If I had a chose to meet Tane Mauta or not it would definitly 
say yes. I really wanted to meet tane mahuta my whole intire 
life me and my family would Beg the sun to meet Tane Mahuta 
my whole intire life I have been dreaming my wjole life to meat
Tane mahuta he is a real maori king to me. He is a son of papa- 
tuanuku and the son of Rangi-nui and he has warior bothers of
his own and my answer is I really want to meat Tane mahuta.
Image result for tane mahuta













        

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Precious,
    It's really cool that you and your family want to visit Tāne Mahuta. I used to live up North so I had the privilege to visit this place couple times and I can tell you that in there I felt very connected to nature and quite inspired by the majestic size of Tāne Mahuta. Do you know that the tree height is 45.2 meters? That is pretty tall right?!!
    Keep up with good work!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Precious would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video