Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2019

My Animation for term 2

Walt: Location and direction

Task Description:
This is my own animation that I made about location and direction. This animation is all about making someone go to one place to another and the way that I am doing it is a way that you know which is knowing which way is North East and which way is North West. It is also telling us which way is South East and which way is South West and this is how I can know which way this person that I animated is going to her classroom.  This is how I can locate the place that this animated person is going to. So that means I have to help this person know which way to go. This is my animation that I made for term 2 and it was pretty easy. I really like this animation and I really hope you like it too. Please enjoy it. I hope you like my term 2 animation for 2019.

LONGITUDE: 

LATITUDE:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Precious would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video