Pages

Monday 17 June 2019

Hot Dog Eating Challenge

Walt: Write a detailed 

Last week Thursday on a really sunny day it was my cousin Birthday. Me and my other cousin were talking and talking and me and my cousin were just thinking about things and my cousin was like we should have a hot dog eating contested. After all of those words that came out of his mouth I took a 5 second break and then after that I so shocked I didn’t won’t her to be sad so I just went with is and I said yes. Let me take you back to when all of this story happen. When me and my cousin were at the party I ran inside and the party just started witch means we just got in time for the big Big BIG party. When my cousin came threw the back door he went to my aunt and asked If we could do a hot dog eating contested. My aunt said yes and so while I was helping my uncle set up the birthday party My cousin and my aunt went to the kitchen and cooked a lot of hot dogs. Me and my cousin were getting the hot dogs ready for the contested I was a little anxious and scared but I still think that I can do the challenge but I kind of have a feeling that I am not going to win the eating contested. My Aunt counted down from three and then the challenge began.My Cousin was blasting with ragged food rushing in her mouth so was I but I think I was more piliter then when she was doing. I couldn’t believe that a skinny person can eat so fast. I was eating so fast like I have never eating before My cousin just finished her whole entire plate and I was still on my 8th hot dog I wasn’t Even fished yet but I was nearly done but I was so happy that we were done because I was starting to get fool. My cousin was the champion and I wasn’t but overall I still had so much fun a the party.

Task Description: 

This is my story about me and my cousin but this is a made up story. Our class had to try and practice writing a real story so we can learn how to use punctuation and full and all of the other stuff so this is the beginning of my practice how to write story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Precious would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video