Pages

Wednesday 17 July 2019

Creative Things That I Made.

1.
 2.
 
 3.



                                                          
Task Description:
These are some awesome Maori patterns that I made over the holidays and I really hope you really like it this is one of the most fun things that I made for the Holidays. I got to make these awesome and cool patterns at holiday program and we were going to paint them but then heaps of people were there so we had to use felts and the way that I made these is we use some clay and we got and tiki and another Maori one but I forgot it's name and we stuck it threw and then we just cut over it and then we let it dry for 2 days and then we got to color them in. My favorite one was the Maori head which is number 3 and that was my favorite. I hope you enjoyed my post.

Kind Regards
Precious

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Precious would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video