Pages

Wednesday 17 July 2019

Task 8 Team 4 Holiday Blogging

These some school logo's that I made and they all stand for Team 4 which I really like and enjoy drawing it. Here are 2 drawing's that you would probably like to look at.

1.




                                                                             2.












Task Description:
These are 2 awesome drawings that I made and they as I said they all stand for Team 4 but one of them stands for Team 4 Room 7. My favorite one that I really love if the number 1 I really like it and I actually think that you would like it to I hope you enjoy my sharings with my drawings and enjoy you holidays everyone

Kind regards Precious

* If you want to know how to draw one  of these I did it on paper and you can grab a paper and the just start writing TEAM but while you are writing it try and connect it together just the Writing and the draw a C and draw a squiggly line at the bottom and then draw a number with it and you can just add in some detail cause that would look pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Precious would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video