Pages

Monday 9 February 2015

All about me

I am going to tell you about myself. My name is Precious. I live in Glen Innes. I go to Pt England school which is in Auckland New Zealand. At Pt England school we do our work on iPads. My favourite food is chocolates. My favourite animal is lions. I really like to play with my family. Can you tell me something  interesting adout yourself? I am good at writing.

I live with my family. I have 5 sisters and 3 brothers.

I love to play with my friends. I love to play with my family too,  and I hope my friends and my family love to play with me too.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Precious,

    You have done so fabulously well to write this information about yourself on a Google doc, copy it and paste it into a new blog post. I can't wait to see what you share with us on your blog next!

    From Miss Nalder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Precious, My name is Caroline and I am your Furman Buddy! I absolutely love your blog! You ARE really good at writing. Lions and elephants are my favorite animals. I made you a video on my blog and I hope you are having a great day! :) I can't wait to see your next post!

    Love, Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://edu330carohawk.blogspot.com

    Here is a link to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Precious my name is Tyron I go to Ruapotaka school I am a year six I am ten years old and have one sister and i have three brothers. I like lions to what do you do when your board at home?

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Precious would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video