Pages

Thursday 7 July 2016

Term 2 reflection


What do I know? What did I do this term?
This term I have been learning how to make things and design some art things.

What do I feel about this?
What did I like? 
I like to to think about safe that I am learning this year like writing and doing maths

How would I judge this?
What did I find hard about this?
The thing I found hard to do is doing some reading and a little bit of maths.

What are the positive things about this? 
What are the good points about it?
Class dojo is the good points and that my favourite thing.

What other ideas can you think of?
What other things would you like to do?
I like to do some pictures of I luminate and helping people with some learning.

What have I learnt?  What will I do next?
I will make the people that are crying happy and make them have lots of fun



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Precious would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video