Pages

Tuesday 16 August 2016

The race


In the race I did cross country.  Before the race started l needed some energy and I was scared.  Mostly I felt brave because I was drinking some water and I ate healthy food like broccoli  and   Sandwiches  And Some other healthy food .  
During the race I might bang into someone and Hate it because it will be very Sad and it will make the other person sad. That is why I will be safe and careful with the person that I hit so I look where I'm going. That is how we keep people safe. After the race I might win the gold and silver and bronze medal for first second and third  and if I win i will feel happy and strong and I will feel energetic. That is what I will feel. 

1 comment:

  1. HI Precious i Really like that you put some medals and it looks azaming.

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Precious would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video