Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2017

The creek

Omura Creek


On Friday room 11 went to Omura creek and we went to go and see what it looks like. After our karakia. then we did our mihi and after our mihi we singing a really beutiful waiata. We did a little bit of work and then we went to the creek. We have to keep ur water clean and the birds and pukekos safe.


We saw water bottels and pipes also we saw birds and pukekos and also yucky water was comming out of the pipes. Trees and weeds.












3 comments:

  1. love the picture and the information you talked about our waters and it is yuck to see and hear that our waters are like that excellent information precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you mum for giving me a comment on my blog i really love the fed back that you gave me love precious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you mum for giving me a comment on my blog i really love the fed back that you gave me love precious.

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Precious would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video