Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

Holidays

On school holidays my two sisters Hinerangi and Aaliah are going to riverside camp. My other sister Martha is going to Rotorua on the holidays for one whole week and On the holiday me my sister and my mum dad and brother are going to hang out as one whole family. we going to be going to have some picnics on one sunny day go to the park and spend some time together. on the holidays i will be going on a program so i could have some fun on the holidays and the on a Friday holiday i am going to a ripper game and i will be versing some other teams from other kinds of schools. And then on saturday my big sister and i are going to be training for my netball game so i can get ready for next terms netball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Precious would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video