Pages

Friday 3 May 2019

Setting Description




https://images.pexels.com/photos/459556/pexels-photo-459556.jpeg?cs=srgb&dl=background-beach-beautiful-459556.jpg&fm=jpg

1. The ocean is like a deep blue sea shining like the sun and the moon whenever the water shines it make me feel like a fluvering ran with turquoise colour shining from them.

2. The sand has a nice skin colour to it,it makes me want to play with is and when I do it always looks so satisfying. When ever the sparkles come in the sand, when it combines it make me feel like i’m actually at the beach.

     3. The sky is like a blue diamonds shining beneath the wind and sea. The sun is a fluvering           yellowsparking just right in front of it.

     4. When ever I go to the beach I always see dogs and people walking around in the bright sun and relaxing on the sand at the beach I see heaps of different types of dogs I always see lots of things humans and dogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Precious would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video