Pages

Tuesday 16 July 2019

Task 7 Team 4 Holiday Blogging

BEFORE:


AFTER:

Task Description:
These are some Before and After photo which were pretty cool. These are all the things I did that made me want to clean up. I got my Chromebook and played some awesome and relaxing music that made me feel like I wanted to clean up. I kind of enjoy cleaning when music is playing I end up dancing a little bit but then I always remember to clean up after that. But this time I didn't I just sat down next to a bunch of clothes and then I started folding. The amount of time it took me from the start to the finish was? 39 minutes 33 seconds: which was the fastest I've ever cleaned up which was pretty impressive. I hope you like my post and please enjoy it 

Kind regards Precious
"Have a happy Holiday" 

EXTRA 

If you think that you are one  of the kids who don't like cleaning and is to lazy but when your parents get back and your chores aren't done then this is what you follow these steps at the bottom to know what to do when it either comes to your working around your house. or just cleaning your room.

1. if you think that you have a device and you know or you have a feeling that you are going to play on it the stick some where, where you are't going to see while you are working.

2. if you can handle having your Chromebook around then you can play some relaxing music to make your self  more better at working then just playing fortnite all day.

3. try to have fun when your cleaning cause I only love cleaning when I am crying or when I don't get told to clean up so try and have fun while your cleaning but if you can't then just stick with the two ideas up top.



1 comment:

  1. After reading this blog, I would like to demand more articles again and again. I am feeling myself as satisfy by got to know these all such information which never came to my knowledge. Please writer more.
    School Cleaning Brisbane

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Precious would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video