Pages

Friday 21 August 2020

The Evil Villan - CREATE TASK

THE TELLING OF KHAN:  
This my first character that I tried drawing as my task for today.This is a evil Villan who shape shifts into different kinds of things,His name is Khan,he's been evil and bad since he died and he's been a ghost wanderer around the whole entire city making other people's lives miserable as his was...............If you would like to discover more about him I might post another one about him later as for now enjoy this little description about him...........TO BE CONTINUED.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Precious,

    What a fantastic villain! I really love the story that you wrote about him too, as this helps us to understand him more - ka pai!

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Precious would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video