Pages

Tuesday 25 May 2021

Week Three - 3 day Reflection.

 Disclaimer - this is what I did on week three while the year 8's were at camp. 

On Wednesday at 5:00 me and my family head out to go up North it was very still dark and not that many cars or people were awake at the time because it was too early, the reason we went so early is because we wanted to meet up with our other family members and go together and we wanted to be there at a early time since it takes quite a while to get there.

On the first day of the holiday we went to go see my Papa up North while some of us went to go see him, the others were getting our camping site ready (setting up the camping tents and more..) it was a really long drive but through out the drive all the parents got to take breaks and there were a few stops we stopped at because the parents needed to take a break. The place we went to was so cool there was a beach just right in front of us which we got to go see, and hang out at all the time. 

We only stayed there for a about 2 days and then on the last day we went to my other Papa's house to go stay with him because the toilet that we used at the camping site started breaking and almost made a flood. It was a lot better at our Papa's house, we got to ride my Papa's motorcycle which was fun, I failed when I first starting riding the bike and while I was riding all my cousins were yelling at me, I almost got in trouble but I didn't luckily. 

When we were driving back It felt a lot quicker than when we were arriving. It was still a long drive but it was fine since I was the one not driving. When we got back most of us just went to sleep but I had to babysit. 

Task Description: I hope you enjoy my story about what I did on my 3 days away from school.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Precious would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video