Pages

Friday 6 December 2019

Things I loved in year 6

Dear blog Readers:

This is my last post of the year. This will be my post about 3 things about what I like/loved through out this year.

1. I loved creating this our own character and it was fun when
I got to make a fake disuse. https://pespreciousr.blogspot.com/2019/11/my-character.html
here is the link to my working that you can check out.

2. My second favorite thing that I got to do that I loved doing was looking
at the lovely view at Kawau island. Playing with my friends.


3. my third and final favourite thing that I really loved about being in year 6
was when we went camp that was my number one favorite one out of all of the
years the I have been in year 6


Thanks for reading and hearing about what I loved being in year 6 hope you enjoyed

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Precious

    Nice to meet you. Well done on starting your summer learning journey! I am happy that you are coming on this journey with me. This is my second year being a blogger commenter and I have just completed my degree to become a teacher. You can check out my blog page to see some pictures of me and the team! What are you looking forward to doing this summer?

    Just a friendly reminder that the Summer Learning Journey programme has already started, therefore you can now stop with your teaser week blogs and go straight into week 1. You will be able to get points for week 1 onwards, so you can be in to win some awesome prizes!

    Here is the link to week 1 https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/2019-week-1-y3-5

    Really looking forward to reading more blog posts of yours

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora my name is Stilly and i'm a year 8 from Paihia School. I really like your blog post you have done about what you liked when you were a year 6. I really like how you put in a link to show your work. There are some sentences in your writing that don’t really make sense but other then that your blog post is great. keep up the good work.

    How is year 7 going for you this year?

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Precious would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video