Pages

Monday 10 February 2020

ABOUT ME - PRECIOUS


                                           WALT: We are learning to have a positive digital footprint:

Kia ora, My name is Precious and I and a year 7 this year at Pt England School. I am full Maori and my favorite thing to do is to spend some quality time with my family and my friends. I am so lucky to have the beautiful Mrs Stone as my home, and Maths teacher. I am very happy to be at this amazing school called Pt England. I love hanging out with my friends and I also love to play netball on winter.

My favorite thing about my home class is that we laugh a lot we like to spend time together and we may be the class that talks a lot but our class is one of the the best class to be in.
Our class is like a chain we basically laugh at the same time, we talk at the same time, and obviously we work at the same time.

I really want to travel to Paris and then to London, And that's pretty much it, I've always wanted to travel to just those two places, I always wanted to travel to Paris because I want to get to know the people there and experience everyone and everything at Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Precious would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video