Pages

Wednesday 19 February 2020

MY LETTER

Kia ora, and greetings to you all:

My name is Precious and I am a year 7 and I go to P.E.S, I am 11 years old turning 12 on August I love to play all types of sports sports,my main sport that I most likely enjoy playing is Netball, or if not Netball then Rippa-Rugby. My favorite subject is math because I love to count and I love to solve things that include numbers.

I am a family of 6 kids, 5 girls including me,and one brother which is the youngest,I am the second youngest in my family and I am also 9 years apart from my brother. My oldest is 17 turning 18 my Second oldest is 16 turning 17, My other sister Hinerangi is 13 tuning 14 in June and Aaliah is 12 turning 13 in June as well. My youngest is 2 years old.

I am in a year 7 and 8 class, all my teachers names are, Ms Tapuke, Miss Donaldson, Mrs Tele'a, Mrs Moala, Mrs Ilaoa,and Mrs Stone.

I really enjoy being in this beautiful literacy class of mine, Espically when we love learning new things, Reading is really good for people espically for the future for those who have never read before or for people who do but get stuck on some words.

Kind Regards 
Precious

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi - Precious would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video