Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Doc Ranger




List of DOC ranger:
(Good Things Props)
1. They work hard   
2. They look after lizards
3. They are DOC rangers
(Bad Things Cons)
1. They change peoples minds so they don't get what they want 
2. Cons can own heaps of lizards 
3. you would have todo something to save lizards or else the cons will.
If I had a choose to be a DOC ranger or not I would not be a DOC ranger because I would not like to live on another island that is called Great Barrier Island' I never leave this island but I would save Lizards if I wasn't scared' to touch them but I would save lizards but I would not leave this island never. 
                                                     Thank you for reading Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Hey again Precious!

    Georgia here, from the Kaikohekohe (Northland) cluster! You will be seeing me and Dani floating around your cluster today, because you guys are so busy. It is awesome to see how much effort and enthusiasm you guys are putting into your blog posts, keep this up!

    You are right, they do work hard but quite often people don’t realise how hard DOC rangers work and the positive impact on our wildlife.
    You are right, they do look after lizards but they also look after a lot of other animals! In fact not just animals, also the trees and huts!
    I really love how you have given your own personal reasons of why you wouldn’t want to be a DOC ranger. To be rewarded the full marks you will need to explain two more pros & cons that are about DOC rangers rather than lizards, for example they get to look after the huts! Let me know if you need any help with this.

    I am really looking forward to reading more of your blog posts!

    ngā mihi,
    Georgia E

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Precious would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video