Pages

Friday 21 December 2018

Fantastic Beast

                                                               














If I had to make a animal beast it would be something
similar to and kind animal beast it would be similar to
a nice littleunicorn. but my animal is a non extinct animal
it is a 2018 animal that I know And the smell of my beast
smells like.Lotion it has a unicorn horn but golden it has
a body similar to a lions but does not have a lions body.
my animal also fells fluffy like a dog and it sounds like
animals stan peeding and the name of my animal  is called
little king beauty it looks like a kind gental dog with lots of
kindnes spreading around it only gets angry when people
still things from it and that is what my animal is Thank you.
                                                 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora & Namaste Precious,
    Your "beast" sounds more like a cute pet, but that is ok too! I loved the name of you beast "Little King Beauty" and the fact that it smells like lotion. For the future, consider that you could have a done a drawing of it as this would make your post even more interesting and eye-catching.
    Well done!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Precious would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video