Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

My Home town


My Hometown witch is Auckland & Glenn-Innes is the best Hometown and their are so many special things that happen. 
Around here they have some celebrations for any type of special day. We love our hometown my whole family loves where we live and so do I. All the amout of celebrations that have been celebrated are thge best kind of ones that I have ever had. My family hometown Celebration that I really enjoy is Christmas' Christmas is my FAVOURITE celebration ever. I like spending time with my family and friends and even my next door neighbors they are some cool mates to hang out with and that is why I really like my Hometown.

















             
                 
                  

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Precious,

    I am so happy to read that you love your hometown of Glen Innes, Auckland. I also live in Auckland and love it! At the moment, I am living on the west side of Auckland in a place called Titirangi. Have you ever heard of it? It is about 20 km away from Glen Innes. It's a pretty quiet, sleepy little neighbourhood with lots of parks and forests. Our house actually backs right onto an area of bush that is owned by the government. It is really peaceful up here because we can't hear our neighbours at all. One of the downsides of living in Titirangi is that we don't have really close relationships with your neighbours. It sounds like it is the opposite where you live! It's lovely to read that you get together with your neigbours to celebrate special events like Christmas.

    Speaking of Christmas, what are your plans for this year? Are you doing anything special tomorrow? Our family is getting together for breakfast. We are having bagels. I love bagels! They are one of my all-time favourite breakfast foods. What about you? What do you like to eat on Christmas morning?

    I hope that you have a really special day tomorrow. I'll look forward to hopping back online in the afternoon to read more of your work.

    Bye for now!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Hi - Precious would love you to leave her a comment on this post. If you know how to do this, go right ahead. If you would like some help, watch this video